Saturday, August 2, 2008

msn chat with a guy ...

he says:
Thee art of may looks lovely,
lighting and shines in the buds did take my heart away,
A summers day did take my heart out,
As like a short date as today, even with an evil twin by my side...
the day made me feel hot and my eyes are shining with ur reflecting on it,
My question n question it is...
R u the fairy the angel i cant decline,
This enter summers day is my life,
The eternal summer shall not fade
So long as i can breath n see... ur reflection will be in me...
Oh summer day live free and give life to all u come across
and give life to thee.... cause u r the angel n song of ma heart...
summer day compared with my angel

she says:
time waits for no man
yet the flowers blossomed for you
but this rose will soon wither away
for her beauty doesn't last long
as she waits for prince who came
gallantly seeking for her
and disappeared
before she can blossomed for him.

No comments: