Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MISSED MY EXAM ... argh!

Ever since i came here to college to study for my medical imaging course i have a very precise schedule for studying... as in i make sure i study during the study break
( the one week i get to study at home)
i stayed in my room and studied and studied and studied. proof needed ask my house mates. during the exam week i was mor relaxed and revised a bit using the short notes i had prepared during the lectures and my study hours... so that allowed me to go to movies, dancing or what ever i wanted to do during my exam. but there was this one night i was quite freaking out about the last exam that i ditched two movie offers and msn chat with a dude i really love messing around with to study... i studied for awhile slept and woke up around five thirty ( which is my usual time for waking up for college) i really have no idea what happened next, i woke up at 1 30 pm near my study desk with a paper stuck to my face .... my first thought " no no no this cant be happening!"
but it did i missed my exam because i was way too freaked out to relax the previous night, which prolly made my brain be temporarily de activated, sigh... lesson well learnt... no more revising during the early morning atleast till i reach the college. and no more ditching movies and msn chats during exam...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm yeaaa cramming is bad for your health

iecco said...

don't worry too much..can't change the past now.. can we? keep cool.. uré gonna do great =)

Unknown said...

damn.. all that hard work.. its alright though.. i dont think this conventional systems of exams really the answer to knowledge anyway..

Cramming is bad.. but .. I am big on cramming and procrastinating.. so u can imagine the combination..

cool blog btw :)

kaiza shozey said...

whoa! thats gotta sux. looks like uve been busy with ur blog. hehe. so much to catch up on. so did u get a resit or sumthin?