Saturday, June 23, 2007

fairy tales


Today I got two beautiful roses from a friend. a pink and a yellow rose. They weren't de- thorned like most roses available in flower shops. i pricked my fingers upon receiving them which triggered a memory i had discarded long ago.
A long time ago when i was very naive and very intolerable with very boyish habits i had a friend who the rest of them labeled as "the guy" . We use to hang out and have fun. Fun as in go swimming, draw each other and play paint ball. he once gave me a pink rose with thorns and asked me to hold it as tightly as i could if he meant anything to me... and i held it as tightly as i could ... till my hand bled. i winced in pain but he meant a lot to me. i held it till he took it from my hand threw it away and surprised me with my first kiss. And me and him lived happily ever after...
Wrong! I lost him a month later. i bid him my last good bye 6 months later. i held on to his memory for an year and half . i let him go and moved on but still today he meant as much as he meant that day ....
MORAL OF THE STORY: a rose without thorns is a fake
* this is one stupid post!

1 comment:

fathun.. said...

very nice article..i like it:D