Wednesday, June 20, 2007

excuse me i crushed my toe.

accidents happen
It was just another day, i had made lot of plans and one of them was trying out a new cool trick i read about during the sunset. But things didn't go as i planned. At 5 i was ready to head out, my camera wasn't. I grabbed the camera from the wardrobe and was to rush off when the neatly folded and colour arranged t- shirts and shirts fell on to the floor. Usually i would have left the mess as it is but remembering mom's warning about leaving the clothes lying around i picked it up stuffed it inside. I slid the door (the wardrobe has a sliding door) close except it didn't close. it came off the tracks and fell right on my right foot crushing my toe.

yeooooooooooooooooooow. i was facing the mirror when it fell and i still can remember the the painful look on my face as i screamed. ow ow ow ! i hopped around , got out and yelled for my aunt who immediately came running and put an ice pack around the finger and the swelling foot. everyone at home was making a fuss about it. i howled and cried. even sucked my thumb to keep myself together. i couldnt move my toe nor did i feel it. a cousin later told me that he thought i was crazy because i was laughing and crying at the same time.

Any ways i ended up at going to IGMH a place i dread. Half my class mates from CHSE work there. the worst part was i couldn't walk and i was taken to the emergency room in a wheelchair. everyone was staring at me. i immediately called one of my best friend who work there who i knew would make things a little bit easier for me. and she did though, she fussed around a bit too when i refused the injection to kill the pain(i regretted the later). When it was time to take an X ray mum and ayesh wheeled me to the x ray room. and thats where the word spread... i was in IGMH with a swollen right foot. damn.... that was embarrassing.

luckily i had no broken bones but damaged soft tissue and haemorrhage. i got myself an MC to avoid office before heading home. and i d rather not talk about the pain i was in later that night...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the word ahs spread through mvblogosphere too

get wel soon

schmartypants said...

wow thats green... ouch, hope the pain goes away soon.. :)

X said...

Ooooh you pooor pooooooor thing..Get well sooooooooon :)

Forgiven said...

owwwwww!... dat sure wud hurt alot...

tc dear...

The Xostedenzyme said...

jesus!!! that's worse than I thought! Poor thing's turned blue green!

Get well soon!

(BTW that reminded me of an experiment we did back in grade 6... test for starch using a potato...)

fathun.. said...

ouch...get well soon....:D