Wednesday, June 13, 2007

my journey begins!




I stood listening to the stabbing words that came out of her. Her vicious tongue showed me no mercy. I could not utter a single word. I stood dumbstruck while my brain screamed " I told you so". All i wanted was to please her. Please her so that for once I can feel the love I had craved for all my life.
Everything i had done for her. Things i had given up for her, none of them mattered. trying to please her I had lost myself. Unsure of my self and insecure I was lost in a strange world that she created for me. What do i want? Where do i go? How do I grab a hold of myself.
Lots of times i had tried to escape this torture i go through. But the escape I seek is a sin, a selfish choice. For death I waited but why should i give up living and leave behind no foot print of my existence? I can always start over. start building my life from scratch. Start over.
This is where my journey begins ... slowly escaping the memories of the haunting past. Aiming for a better future this is where the journey begins.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the journey nadhu

The Xostedenzyme said...

hey are u pixelpixies? :D

Aisha said...

Life's really tough. But we always have to try to be Smart to face it. And welcome to blogging. :) see ya around. Do visit my blog. :)

schmartypants said...

nice writing goes well with the picture..