Sunday, June 17, 2007

Perfect place to be?


I use to see the sandy beaches

Where the waves come caress the shores.

I used to see the palm trees tall and mighty

Trying to touch the clear blue sky.

I used to play a game

But there’s no space to play it anymore

I used to have my privacy

Sitting on the swing at home

I used to breathe fresh air

That’s cleansed by the surrounding greenery.

I used to see my Male'

Perfect for my kids to be.

Without the terrifying monsters

That now hurl around the streets.

Without the roaming zombies,

That lurks around the dark corners.

Without the concrete tallness

That scares the hell out of me.

Without all the so called progress

The capital made they've made us see.

Without the masks we wear

In front of the friends a.k.a. enemies

Without the things that I see now

It’s still the perfect place to be!

6 comments:

Zero said...

very true....nice one !

X said...

great work..nice pic..wonderful posts..:)

Unknown said...

male' is a shit hole..a hell hole..a conjested place

and many more

but stil its where i live too..but its not the placei want to b

schmartypants said...

nicely written... i miss my old house too.. cool pic!! cheers..

//Sub/Corpus said...

yeah ... i feel for u ...

white-silence said...

awesome post...