Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HOLIDAY JOURNAL (PART II)

Fraser’s hill happened during the Chinese New Year, and when it was over well college started to most of us. Most of them got sick after the Fraser’s hill. I went off to Sun Way again for an overnight to watch a football match with my friend C. A match played by Liverpool against Chelsea. They match ended with a tie which well was kind of disappointing (I support Liverpool).

After the match things were quite simple. At night it was poker. In the mornings well I slept. Then came the big day, when we all went to the zoo. Some of my friends we all went to the zoo a trip that we all had being anticipating for quite some time. Though we had switch trains and travel for quite sometime the trip to the zoo was fun though I broke my glasses just before I headed there. (I fell while jumping in the toilet – never jump in toilet)

It was kind of fun watching all the animals. Especially most animals hid from us while others put a show for us… like the camel started peeing when we went to see him. Then there was at ape world … we saw Farey counting stars or feeling fed up watching just one star in the sky (*giggles, snicker and says hope you don’t kill me* . But the most exciting moment for me was when I got to hold the snake. At my previous apartment we have a pet snake. A ball python to be exact whose name is “Aneesa”. I used to be scared but since I got introduced to Aneesa I fell in love with it. If it’s a python I can handle it. Then there was the moment I saw the tigers... I‘ve always loved cats. And seeing the tigers, lions, puma, and all those cats… well it was awesome. The day at zoo ended with bears, where we saw arufius… (*bears are cute*)

twice my height twice my weight

star gazer staring up... aka newton trying to figure gravity

he wants to take a swim before he goes off see his mate!

After I came home from zoo… I realized that I had broken my glasses and was kind of upset. I mean it was the third time I had broken it this year (2008). I was way too careless. The next day to console my self over my broken glasses I bought my laptop and before I could unpack it from the box, I made a spontaneous decision to go to Singapore.

On 18th morning I left to Singapore with my then house mate and the owner of “Aneesa”. After a not so long but long trip I arrived to the shores litter free but not glitter free Singapore. On arrival the immigration lady told me that I don’t look like the girl in my passport and looked at me for sometime which kind of scared me out. Well it must be the most boring place on earth, which I am sure most of you would deny. Maybe I have something against the country. For one thing they don’t have a very vivid culture (duh they wont of course). Upon hearing this argument my mother told me that no culture is there culture. Well mom that sucks.

Any ways the main reason I went there, was to see Santana and the minor reason to see my best friend and Farey. I didn’t have the ticket, but at the last moment a miracle happened. Yeah I got the ticket close from the stage, close enough to see Santana’s figure to recognize that’s him. Well whatever. The show was awesome. The ambience, the music and the lights, they were all excellent. After the show well I had nothing to do so I crashed with my best friend which was fun.

litter free

santana live

Next morning I went out to play pool met up with Farey and got ready to come home. But before I come home let me tell u something that I loved about Singapore and made me want to return there with a better camera apart from my best friend being there- the buildings and the street signs. Okay now I can return home.

cool buildings

Upon returning home I bid farewell to arufius and my best friend’s younger sister. And then I moved in with my best friends elder sister. Singapore kind of made me really broke. Hence since then I’ve been sitting home in my room mostly with my lap top interacting with my bisexual, and playboy boyfriend “the internet”

After being deprived of internet services for last five months I finally get it, and guess what happens? - My social life and interaction with other human kind falls by 90% all due to internet. You don’t think I m addicted to it do you? I mean I don’t take my laptop to toilet or when I go swimming or shopping or to dinner table.

There are three days of my holidays left and I don’t think anything exciting will happen. If anything does happen, ill write about it!

2 comments:

N said...

twice your height...twice your WEIGHT?! holy crap...
you're feareless..

Cappi said...

Holy crap next time take me with you heyo nuvaane hehehe