Sunday, August 19, 2007

A compliment

"Anyway I just wanted to say that link for the series of photographs taken by you were a bunch of masterpieces. For a moment I felt confused as to whether your are the same Nadu I used to know!!! Great work. Keep it up. I am really proud of you and your work."

Compliments are one of the few things that can brighten a persons day. the one above came from my biology teacher from CHSE who now works at Qatar. he is one of the few teachers who was fun and reliable. when i showed him my photostream he sent me this compliment. he made my day and gave me hope that one day i can have my dream!
A teacher gives you both hope and lessons. He was a great teacher. And one of the best i came across


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes its true..ive seen the ur flickr page and u r improving a lot