Monday, February 9, 2015

My cresent shaped very yummy PANCAKES


I have never in my life ever made pan cakes before. So this morning I decided to make some. I had recently bought some cook books to teach me to be a domestic goddess in the kitchen . " The beginners how to cook book" was out of the shelf and lying on top of my study notes ( Did I mention I have two exams soon). Page 53 showed how to make plain pancakes that I was not sure would taste good.  So I prayed to Google and it was answered and directed me to "allrecipes.com". I liked the recipe I found there, but I did not have all the ingredients needed. (Why do you need baking soda for pancakes?) Anyway, I improvised and made pancakes that looked like amoebas, crescents and a star . Lesson learnt while making the pancakes - I NEED A PROPER PAN that does not have indentations in the middle making everything burn



My very yummy Crescent shaped pancake with Heinz breakfast syrup.

No comments: