Thursday, February 19, 2015

Concert - SLASH ft Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators

14 February 2015 was one of the most epic days since I had returned to Malaysia after 4 years. It was not because it was the valentines day and we were celebrating the love. On January 20th we had bought these tickets for a concert that we had been wanting to go to since we found out that they were coming to Malaysia. Drawback was that I had an exam the very next day.

I found  myself weighing out what I should do about the concert and the exam. I decided I am going to get both of it. I studied, for a week before the concert so I did not have to cram before the exam and not miss out on the legendary SLASH. It was the best decision ever. I was relaxed and happy when I left to do my exam and was able to do the exam well enough to sleep without crying. 

Seeing SLASH performing on the stage was crazy epic. I don't remember having that much fun. When they started playing "sweet child of mine" the entire crowd started to roar with delight.  And the finale song - "Paradise city" left the crowd crazy. 


WORLD ON FIRE
SLASH 
ft 
Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators 
Live in Malaysia 2015 
14th February 2015
Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon
8:30pm



 Here he is - up an close 
SLASH - Saul Hudson


 Me and my partner in crime.



 Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators

No comments: