Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whats on my list for 2009!!!

1- get my room in a working order
(i'll dump the job to bandey he will be much better at it than me)
2- Learn to bake without attempting suicide and yeah fry without burning the house down...
( i nearly killed my self by slitting the wrist when my hand went through the oven window)
3- buy a one of those nintendo game thingies and play sonic ( i never played it ever before i know im lame!)
( I do play games, i had a thing for mario, king of fighters, dracula,soul calibur etc... )
4- start saving to buy my dream gears!!! which must come with all accesories to make it more ravishing. just the thought of having it makes me drool
( my dream pc system along with my dream camera and all the accesories)
5- buy a limited edition of that model of porche panamera the 2010 one as soon as the model gets out... ( by the way have you seen the aston matin rapide , there are spy shots all over the internet, bloody expensive but very very hot)
( thanks to my brother i like the new cars and leave it to him to drool on antiques though i wouldnt mind having a 1930 Ford Model A Roadster... i really dont know that much about the cars unless I have an urge)
6- Learn Malay... atleast to get around alone at the hospital while working there!!! grrr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

making a list easy but achiveing is the most difficult part so best of luck for things to do or planes ya :) ...............

paperclippenny said...

not a bad list

Anonymous said...

what about sex with a girl?

Anonymous said...

conjuresoul : the first one is almost already done... a new lamp and and chair would be perfect finishing touch, i couldnt come up with any new year resolutions that were crappy cause i ve done it already.

pp: thanks

anon: sex with a girl... interesting thought but not worth being on the list, :p have you been sneaking around eavesdropping

Anonymous said...

sonic is coool and mario brothers toooo. childhood memories!!! guess you are going back to childhood again!! hehehe