Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear murderers!!!

she was my lady light in pink... though cracked many times with bandaged in masking tape with a shattered shield, she still was there when i needed her assistance. she led me through my tough times while i worked day and night. she was the first light i see when i wake up and the last before i fell asleep. she gave me hope in completing tasks. she helped create magic, artistic images that sent me in to a world of fairytales. my dreams rose from the magic she helped me create, she gave me the courage to seek you... yet you ignored my pleas not to kill her, shattered her inhumanely, did you not hear me cry , did you not here her pleas, what was her fault, what did she do to you? you murdered her, didnt think for a moment what you were doing? what was that rage that you had that made you kill an innocent. yes she was broken, but she still shined ever so brightly as always. but you never saw her for that. replacing her by a new one was all you could think of. i made so many memories with her... and all those memories are all that remains. i sit here wishing she would one more time appear in my room. give me her light, give me the comfort i require when i need tackle all the bodily parts and the physiology. when i tackle the mathematical curves, the images of shattered bones... i miss her... i miss her more than i miss the murderer who took her life... i miss the lamp on my desk...!!!


bandey you murdered my dear lamp and i cant study because of it !!!

5 comments:

iecco said...

nadhu kon kahala lamp eh tha? heyo nuvaane ma gane dheefaanan

andhu said...

i want my lamp... why is everyone offering to buy me a lamp that cannot be replaced :(

The Shadowrunner said...

Who threw it away?.

Anonymous said...

bandey should be put on trail! punished with the highest possible punishments!

aesha said...

the lamp was everything..in darkness and in pain..in happiness and in the fullky moments..the lamp is everything..most of the best captures are made because of the lamp..it can make ur mood go from wow to why..it is everything..they smashed it down..they are murderers..

off their head!