Friday, September 19, 2008

KISS AND RUN - i might...


Is being scared of relationship an excuse not to have one or go out on a date. Fear of relationship is one of the most famous things to talk about. Commitment fear is mostly talked in terms of men and little less when it comes to women. While many says typically men fear commitment because of the loss of their freedom … but its myth forget it, it also a girl thing.

While many say that girls get the fear of commitment, because they get their hearts ripped out and gets dumped one too many time. While that may be a reason what about the fact they feel not good enough or has a dirty secret that they think the guys would not like? Yes they can be a reason too. In fact there are a lot of reasons that they might not and I can go on listing out a lot of it that psychologists has come up with but I wont’. You see people can easily give reasons to things and can give tips, advices and a lot of help in forms to give you confidence about overcoming it. but it is you who knows how tough it is to act it out. People will say I feel you but really do they? Yes I am a kiss and run girl, I am scared of commitment, while my ma and a lot in my family believes that its because I am hung up on one man and my friends think the same … I believe that its because I am scared of losing a new found freedom that has lasted for two years almost now… and I am happy being married to a laptop who totally understands me, loves me back even though every once in a while I curse him.


JUST SOME BULLSHIT FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

7 comments:

iecco said...

that actually don't do good to anyone but they do it to themselves though. but it's their own realisation of what a time they are wasting when they got their full life ahead of them. to enjoy and live to the fullest. u gotta make the most of it! and i'm not saying not be committed or be committed. there comes a time when u are ready, and then, u'll know it. =)

paperclippenny said...

on the contrary i don't think a time would come and hit you and you suddenly realize that you are indeed ready for a relationship.

It depends on who you meet. On who rubs you the right way that makes you want to stick around for longer.

andhu said...

then what if he has already come and gone :S then i guess it means oops...

paperclippenny said...

There is plenty of fish in the sea hehehe. I don't believe in The One anyway

iecco said...

I sort of believe in the one person. but not wrong either.. there are a lot of fish in the sea. Patience is what I'm doing now. It has done wonders before. And not too bad now either.

Ahmed Karam said...

that can be changed.. or atleast make you wonder ;)

andhu said...

honestly i dont believe inthe one man theory either... :) loads of fish in the sea but to catch some that fish ... let see who get caught