Saturday, June 28, 2008

me and my cell phone = worst enemies

there was this guy in my life a couple of years ago. he was very very close with me. then we were having issues. everyone does right? specially best friends. we were talking about bull shit when i got a phone call from this guy i was dating back then. i excused my self and left the room leaving him there. i dont know for how long i was on the phone. when i came back he had already left so i guess i must ve been on it for a very long time. but he went after writing me a letter. kind of pissed i guess i know i wouldve been too. he had finished it off with " good night... im off cos youre' not gonna hang up so..." i read it and felt horrible... i did apologize i think i did anyways. i carry the letter in my wallet or journal all the time to remind me of stuff. one of them is that my cell phone is the most useless piece of technology i own that i wouldnt be carrying around if it wasnt for the fact mom or some one else who happens to worry about me a lil too much than they should will call me and not get a stroke. as for the friends we are still friends... hehe thats what friendship is about fighting and making up hehe ....

8 comments:

SoE said...

Well I suppose we all carry pieces of history with us one way or the other. I still have my piece of that poem we tore three ways.

still friends :)

Anonymous said...

yes. friends. :)

Anonymous said...

what is up between you and this soe guy? I recall he's on your list of people you want to sleep with.

andhu said...

he is a friend... why cant i not want to sleep with a friend ... no crime in wanting somthing right hehe... haha

SoE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoE said...

yea nothing wrong with wanting that :|

kaiza shozey said...

come on, u cant go blaming the phone for that. u were the one who was on it dho for THAT long. who knows, maybe if u didnt have a phone ur bf mightve actually come over at that point(if he is in malay that is :p). but i must say i was a bit surprised to hear u still kept it with u and not in a bad way :)