Wednesday, September 5, 2007

missing you!


dear you

I have no clue why I haven't seen you yet. it has almost been a month since you've come back home but I only saw you once and that was for like a moment and we had other business to attend. You have a little time with me and I have a few minutes to spend with you.
I know you are busy with the news and all and have lot of catching up to do, you said we have to meet again but we still haven't.
I promised you and eternal friendship but because of your short replies and distant talks I am scared to ask you what is wrong between us. I feel put aside completely. I wish we could go out and have the typical fun we usually have. I miss you.

with love me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s nice that you had a friend for eternity. And there is a question how much believe in those words. Remember those worlds might not be true as given out. I just wonder how far you have to travel

People say life is a voyage. And in this life there will be different oceans and mountains to climb. Lets hope that your answers are given out soon.

There might be much more happening and going to happen.

Wait till the unspoken words of truth is reveal.

-ETTA