Saturday, September 22, 2007

i will miss in no specific order!

1- i will miss my family
2- i will miss my brother alyan, kaafa , my bro alaa and cousin yukko
3- i will miss home
4- i will miss hamza , thoriq, faizan , zim and archi
5- i will miss millzero, obofilli , and notsogoodphotography.
6- i will miss UNIQUE MALDIVES members
7- i will miss my office mates
8- i will miss coffee's with mujey
9- i will miss as ad in his place behind my desk
10- i will miss adhil and his photography tips.
11- i will miss the 16 degree AC
12- i will miss hassaan, afey, sidhu, najaf and shamym at canteen
13- i will miss ayesha luba and nammi
14- i will miss asadh, ashanau, muaz, shiftu and azza
15- i will miss the group that lives near my place
16- i will miss city garden
17- i will miss not studying
18- i will miss the political protests and non political protests
19- i will miss garudhiya and bai
20- i will miss my alter ego
21- i will miss leez, fathun, thas, dhonbe, shamoon,thuttha, meeko,siyatha, and kudu.
22- i will miss freezing studio one and studio three.
23- i will miss alot more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahan ! .. ma ves !

anyway . majaa nagaathi rangalhah kiyavaathi.

majaa nagaafa kiyavaanee.. thats in that paticular order .

shweetikle said...

story of your life..searching for a ride (8)
hehe..good luck gurl =)