Friday, July 20, 2007

my daughters 7 i am growing old!!! .........

my brother who is 6 months older than my daughter is a monster who wears a human disguise. he woke me up early in the afternoon ( i dont get up till 5 on fridays) to tell me that it was "yukos birthday". what no way it cant be 20th of july already. argh!!! i had to drag my self out of bed to go buy the present i promised her. a maths book! honestly what is the world coming to?
three weeks ago i had asked what she wanted for her birthday, she had told me she wanted a maths book and pencil. i thought it was some kind of a joke since this was an almost 7 year old i was talking to... argh!!! she is seven already and i can see wrinkles on my face... i am growing old.
well i got her at 13 and i am 20... wow its been 7 years. maybe when i wake up tommorow id be facing a 16 year old who spells trouble!

i am being just dramatic here and making a huge issue of nothing. hehe and i am talking about my god daughter... i dont think its possible fro me to have a daughter at thirteen and be still alive to see her grow considering my mother would have killed me if i got my self pregnant. :)
oh well
HAPPY BIRTH DAY YUSAIRA MY VERY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish ur god daughter a happy birthday from us ...
and now ... we cant see the lines on ur forehead ... u r not growing old ...
or may be u r ... hehe ...

Anonymous said...

Hey say happy b'day from me... and give her a big hug... imma

See me through said...

Happy Birthday from me...

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

hehe..happi ba dayy to her