Wednesday, April 15, 2009

its time to bring out my birth day wish list

when u are turning 22 some time it feels ridiculous to bring out this list, especially if it contains one or two things that never seem to change. and no one ever bothers to give me. and this time my birthday falls in to the very dreaded time of the academic calendar of our college. my clinical attachment. oh screw that I still plan to not be dead tired on my birthday and hopefully i will be excused from deadly cases.

any ways heres the list, it might differ from the original list i came up with earlier

1- An original mattel barbie doll, preferably a vintage one (http://collectdolls.about.com/library/price/blgalp71.htm)

2- a Cat perferably a kitten

3- an SLR or and SLR like camera

4- Sonic boom alarm clock with a bed vibrator

5- a model of zephyr mark I aka zephyr six ( black please)

6- fattaru thingy for my waist.


when u add 1+2+3+4+5+6 = 21 so that is what i ve want when im done with my 21 years on earth


:P my brithday is 6th of may by the way

7 comments:

paperclippenny said...

I might be able to give you a cat :)

shweetikle said...

what do u want a barbie doll for? hehe
i know i know..its fun and cute ^.^
girls can never be too old for barbies dho? :P

Kaainaath said...

keep dreaming and complaining... :P

faixxal said...

aaawwww.... i shud have seen this earlier .. ive given away all my kittens .. hehehe

The Shadowrunner said...

Not really - its a very easy birthday wishlist. Your birthday coming soon?.

Here's wishing you all the best.

kaiza shozey said...

whoa! i dont think ive seen quite a wish list like that. you definitely know what u want.hehe

Yaamyn said...

Hope you had a great birthday. :-)

I just had to comment seeing that 'fattaru' thing you mentioned for the waist.

My mom got herself a thick fattarubai, and by the looks of it, she seems really proud of it.

What's the whole deal about a huge chain around your waist, really? How can that be appealing, unless you're some kind of goth (which, I assure you, my mom is not!) :p

Sincerely wishing you got all your wishlist come true ;-)