Sunday, February 8, 2009

I MISS IT



I miss the days when I didnt know where I was heading, I miss the life where NO one bothered me at all... Wonder if the evil lurks still within. The best part was when I got to act like a real blondie and not worry about the consequence.
There is a world i still see rushing by, and I try not think of all the fun my old friends are having and all the crazy madness they are getting dragged in to.
Right now where I stand is ok but I still would love to have the wave hot air on my face with crowds and waving bodies squeeze my breath out, I would love to not think about the responsibilities of raising a son setting limits and worrying about the future,
I would love to be carefree Again
and have some wild fun!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only if that moment/days could be captured and looped for ever! eh eh