Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just an over dramatic post



It was crazy. The stars were out shined by the lights of capital. The moon I suppose was somewhere in the scene, yet I don't remember much about it. I don't remember much about the night. All I know was, what was more of a exchange of "hello" and "tell me about you" became something else.

Nights passed when I could not sleep. I lay awake listening to the clock ticks away with my mind settled on one face, and I played all the memories of those touch and soothing voice. This was a feeling I was entirely new to. A feeling that was not an obsession, or an infatuations. The feeling that makes me fly rather than want to fly. Makes me touch the heaven than long for it. A feeling of wanting to be like this always. But...

But it didn't go like that. I had to go. Back to a world where the happiness reaches through small pin holes. Like a prisoner confined to a cell in a dark dungeon in solitude appreciate the tiniest bit of sunlight that reach him all I could do was keep on wishing for and waiting for the day to soak in the rays of the sun and enjoy its true warmth.
.........................................................................................................................................................................


Okay enough with the bull shit... what I am trying to say is I am going to miss you bloody lot and I cant wait to get back home again. and I haven't left yet.