Sunday, April 20, 2008

what I want for my birthday


my birthday is just around the corner and i am like posting a list of stuffs i want for my birthday which I probably wont get .

1- A real Barbie doll (as usual)
2- A SLR or SLR-like camera (canon G9) - but i would settle for an ordinary 7 mp camera
3- Jewelery box one of those fancy ones that is like when you open there is a doll rotating and music.
4- A surprise birthday party - mind you a small one with limited friends... where i for once honestly is surprised.
5- A PSP
6- Liverpool FC latest jersey
7- All my friends to wish me as in all of them.
8- Mr. Bill Clinton to wish me
9- Strippers (guys and girls)
10- Mom and Dad and the rest of my family to celebrate is with me (first birthday away from home)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa! i want a G9 too

Summer said...

O.o what a wish list!

it wont b so bad gal to b away from home n hav a bday..i had one 'here' just as i came ^_^

Anonymous said...

WOW whens ur bday??:S mines 22nd:S

andhu said...

mines 6 th may